You are experiencing one of the following issues
- Postman goes blank when starting the app
- I’m seeing screen artifacts or glitching
- Postman crashes
- Postman is causing BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) on my laptop
- Postman is blocked at startup
Try these troubleshooting workarounds to unblock yourself:
- Update the latest version of Postman - https://www.postman.com/downloads/
- If you are able to view and access the Postman menu, disable hardware acceleration in the Postman menu in macOS, or the Help menu in Windows or Linux.
- If you are unable to view and access the Postman menu or use a lower version than v8.6.0, disable hardware acceleration from your GPU Software or do run the below command in your command line: setx POSTMAN_DISABLE_GPU "true" /m
- Remove or rename the local Postman folder and then re-install the app.
If you are still experiencing issues after trying the options above, please submit a support request at support.postman.com so we can investigate further. Please make sure to provide the below information so we can better help you:
- Indicate exactly which steps you’ve already tried
- A screenshot of your system information
- Share your logs