You are experiencing one of the following issues
- I am receiving the error mockRequestNotFoundError.
- I am receiving the error invalidCredentialsError.
There are two possible reasons that might cause this error:
- The HTTP method is incorrect. Make sure the HTTP method matches the saved example for the response to be returned.
- The path URL is incorrect. Make sure the path in the request URL matches with one of the saved examples for the mock server to match the request.
Note: Learn more about the matching algorithm of Mocks in the Learning Center: Understanding example matching.
This error means that your mock is private and requires a Postman API key to be passed in the request header named x-api-key.
- Make sure you have properly generated a Postman API key.
- Make sure you have properly configured the request header.
If you are still experiencing issues after trying the options above, please submit a support request so we can investigate further. Please make sure to indicate exactly which steps you’ve already tried so that we can better help you.