You are experiencing the following issue
After sending a request, the response results in the error 401 Unauthorized
What to expect
- 401 Unauthorized response status codes are server-related errors.
- A 401 Unauthorized Error is an HTTP status code that indicates that the server received an unverified request because it lacks valid authentication credentials for the requested resource.
Make sure that the URL is typed correctly.
- Verify the API documentation of the service you are trying to reach and make sure you have selected the right authorization type in Postman.
- Visit the service provider’s page and look for a Sign in link. Enter your credentials and then try the page again.
- Make sure you have entered the right API Key and credentials when authorizing the request.
- Reach out to the service provider of the endpoint you are trying to call.
Note: To debug the issue further, open the Postman console and view the detail of your requests. This allows you to see the details of the request sent, including all underlying request headers, variable values, and redirects.