- Go to Team Settings > Authentication.
- Toggle off the Postman password option.
- Deactivating the Postman password authentication method applies to the entire team, not just the individual account.
- You can only edit your authentication method if your account is under Postman Professional or Enterprise.
- We recommend that you set up SSO correctly before deactivating the password authentication method to avoid accidentally locking yourself out of your Postman account. If this happens, submit a support request so that we can restore the password authentication for your team.