Enterprise and Professional plans
Note: Disabling Google authentication method is only available to Postman Enterprise and Professional teams.
- Go to Team Settings > Authentication.
- Toggle off the Postman password option.
Free and Basic plans
If you used Google to create your Postman account and you want to move to an email and password combination, try the following workaround. Note: If you try to sign in with Google again, your email registered in your Postman account will be associated with your Google email again.
- If you want to use a different email address, sign in to your Postman account and change the email address in your Account Settings. If not, go to step 2.
- Go to the Trouble Signing In page and enter the email registered in your Account Settings. We will email you a link to set a password.
- Open the link in the email to create a password.
- If you don’t see any email coming into your inbox, check your spam folder.
- If you don’t see it in your spam folder, allowlist firstname.lastname@example.org in your email client, or domain policy. Then, try to set your password again.