If you used Google to create your Postman account and you need to move to an email and password combination, follow the below set of steps.
- If you’re looking at using a different email address, sign in to your Postman account and change the email address in your Account Settings. If not, go to step 2.
- Go to the Trouble Signing In page and enter the email registered in your Account Settings. We will email you a link to set a password.
- Open the link in the email to create a password.
- If you don’t see any email coming into your inbox, check your spam folder.
- If you don’t see it in your spam folder, whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org in your email client, or domain policy. Then, try to set your password again.