Postman provides limited support for multi-factor (MFA) or two-factor (2FA) authentication. You can protect your Postman account using Google 2-Step Verification and Google Sign in.
Follow the steps below to sign up for a Postman account with Google Sign-In.
- Go to identity.getpostman.com/signup
- Select Sign up with Google. You will be redirected to the Google Sign-In page.
- Select an existing Google account or sign in with a new Google account.
- Follow the directions until your Postman account using Google is created.
Follow the steps below to link an existing Postman account with Google Sign-In.
- If the email associated with your Postman account is the same as your Google email address, sign in to Postman by selecting Sign in with Google.
- Follow the directions until you access your Postman account.
- Enter your Postman account username and password.