You are experiencing one of the following issues
- All requests are being sent as GET requests, no matter the HTTP request method selected.
- The original HTTP request method is not preserved when there is a redirect between HTTP and HTTPS.
Verify if it is a server-side issue:
- Copy the cURL code generated by your request by following the steps here. Paste it into your terminal and send. If you receive the same response, this indicates a server-side issue and not on Postman's end.
- Try sending any request other than a GET request (for example, a POST request) to the Postman Echo API. Verify if the request is sent with the correct method. If you receive an expected response, this indicates a server-side issue and not on Postman's end.
- If you want to disable automatic redirection for 3xx responses, open the Settings tab of the request and toggle off the Automatically follow redirects option.
- If you want to force using the original HTTP request method for redirection, open the Settings tab of the request and toggle on the Follow original HTTP method option.
If you are still experiencing issues after trying the options above, please submit a support request so we can investigate further. Please make sure to indicate exactly which steps you’ve already tried so that we can better help you.