You are experiencing one of the following issues
- When I send a request, the application freezes or is stuck on the Sending Request screen.
- It takes a long time to get the response after sending the request.
- Try to reproduce the behavior when sending a GET request to Postman Echo API. If so, then check the size of the response you receive.
- By default, we do not load responses larger than 50MB. If it extends, 100MB is the maximum buffer we currently have, so you can still change the response size up to 100MB by heading to Settings > General > Max response size in MB.
- If your response exceeds 100 MB, try using the Send and Download option when sending the request.
Note: If you see a blank screen or black window while opening the application, try disabling hardware acceleration from your GPU Software.