The favicon is the icon displayed on the browser tab of your team's published documentation site. To upload a favicon, edit your team profile in Team Settings > Edit Profile.
You are experiencing one of the following issues
- I’m unable to upload a favicon.
- I’m having trouble deleting or updating our team .ico file.
- I have uploaded a favicon in Team Settings but the documentation shows the default Postman favicon.
- I am seeing a Something Went Wrong error after uploading the image.
How to unblock yourself
- Verify the image size. It should not be more than 500KB and be 16x16 or 32x32 pixels.
- The image file format type is .ico
- Make sure cloudinary.com is not blocked on your network. To find out, try to reproduce on a different network.
If you're still experiencing issues after trying the options above, please submit a support request so we can investigate further. Please make sure to indicate exactly which steps you’ve already tried so that we can better help you.