You are experiencing the following issue
I am getting the error message Request not found or Collection not found.
- Restart the application.
- Try using a different network. If you’re able to use the Postman application, it is likely that there is a VPN or proxy installed on your computer that prevents the connection to Postman services. Contact your IT team and ask them to whitelist the following domains on your network firewall to allow WebSocket connections for Postman:
If you are still facing this issue after trying the troubleshooting options outlined above, submit a support request and include the following information:
- Whether or not you are able to replicate the issue with another collection or workspace.
- The collection ID or request ID. Note: To either find your collection or request ID, select your collection or your request and select Info on the right end panel.
- A copy of your application logs.
- A copy of your HAR files.