This article helps you achieve one of the following options:
- Unpublish a published collection
- Change the visibility of a public workspace
- Remove a public link to a collection
- To perform this action, you need to have Editor access to the collection to unpublish the collection. If you do not have Editor access to the collection, refer to our Sensitive Data Removal Policy.
- If you have already deleted the associated collection, the documentation is also deleted. Accessing the documentation URL will return a 404 error, indicating that it no longer exists.
- Go to the workspace where the collection was published.
Note: Use the search bar to find out where the collection to unpublish is located.
- Go to the collection you want to unpublish.
- Select View complete collection documentation at the bottom of the documentation tab on the right panel.
- Select on Published > Edit published documentation > Unpublish.
Change the visibility of a public workspace
- To perform this action, you need Admin access to that workspace. If you don't, refer to our Sensitive Data Removal Policy.
- If you are on a Postman Professional or Enterprise plan, you need the Community Manager's approval to change the workspace visibility to Public.
- Go to the overview page of the public workspace you want to remove public access.
- From the drop-down menu below Sharing, select Team and Save Changes.
Remove a public link to a collection
- Go to the collection and select Share.
- From Via JSON Link tab, select the trash next to the link.
If you have already deleted the collection, you can delete a public link from your collections in your Postman dashboard by selecting Trash next to the link you want to delete.