Archived collections can be retrieved via the URL below. Triggering the unarchive flow will email you a JSON file with all of the collections that were archived.
- How archiving works – https://learning.postman.com/docs/postman/collaboration/collaboration-intro/#how-archiving-works
Alternatively, you can also export your Collections data from within the app, and then re-import it using the instructions below:
a. Open a Workspace in the Postman app where you will import _all_ of your restored Collections to
- At this time there is no support (in the approach below) for restoring Collections back to their original workspace(s)
- It may be more practical to create a new personal Workspace just for the restoration process
b. Export your data from within the Postman app
- Click the wrench icon in the upper-right of the Postman app UI
- Click the
- Under Export Data, check the radio button next to Download all data including data in workspaces I have joined
Download, and save the exported.JSON file to your local machine
c. Import your data
- From the
- Open the exported.JSON file you saved to your local machine
- If a modal dialogue appears titled COLLECTION EXISTS, choose whether you would like to
Import as Copy, each collection that is already present in your Postman client.