If you’re troubleshooting an issue with the Postman Web app, our support team might ask you to send us HAR files, which is a record of information exchanged between you and Postman’s server.
Note: The HAR files don’t contain data about the requests you execute in Postman. To view the detail of what happened when you sent a request, use the Postman console.
- Open your browser and go to Postman’s web app - https://go.postman.co/
- Right-click anywhere and select Inspect
- Go to the Network tab and check the box Preserve log
- Start recording network log. Note: If you see the red recording circle, it means that it already records. Make sure to first stop recording and then start the recording again.
- Replicate the issue that requires troubleshooting.
- Export the HAR files by clicking the downward arrow Export HAR…