You are experiencing the following issue
- I lost my collections after updating the application.
- I lost the last requests I created after updating the application.
Follow the below instructions depending on whether the scenario:
- I was signed in to the app before the update.
- I wasn't signed in to the app before the update.
I was signed in to the app before the update
- If your data is saved and synced, it should appear here.
- If syncing was not working as expected or if you had unsaved requests right before the update, it might be that the recent data did not sync to our servers. Take a look at the History from the workspace where data is missing to attempt to recover your work.
Note: We recommend saving all your unsaved data before you close or update the app.
I wasn’t signed in to the app before the update
If you weren't signed in to the app, using it offline, or using the Scratch Pad, your data is not synced to our servers. You might still be able to restore data from a local database. Learn how to restore data from a local backup here.
If you are still experiencing issues after trying the options above, please submit a support request along with your application logs, so we can investigate further. Please make sure to indicate exactly which steps you’ve already tried so that we can better help you.