- Forgot password - You can click on "Trouble signing in?" here in order to receive the password reset link. If you are not getting the password reset email then please check your email's Spam or Junk folder. If you don't see any password reset emails from us there, whitelist email@example.com in your email client, or domain policy if necessary. You can then request a password reset again, and the email should come through.
- Incorrect email at the time of Registration- When you provide the incorrect email id mistakenly at the time of registration and forgets the password later, then, in this case, you won't be able to get the password reset link since the email registered with us is incorrect (doesn't exist). In this scenario we request you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
1. account creation date
2. account last access date
3. at least 5 workspace names
4. at least 5 private collection names
5. at least 5 private environment names
6. at least 5 private monitor names
7. at least 2 previous invoice or receipt numbers
8. Last 4 digits of the card used for the purchase
9. Name on the card used for the purchase.
If you have a user role then (1)&(2)&(3)&(4)&(5)&(6) can be used to verify the account (or data) ownership and with the Billing role, you can verify by providing details on (7)&(8)&(9).
- Verification- Once the verification is done we will send the password reset link for the incorrect email id from the support ticket so that you can log in and later the email can be changed via this here