You are experiencing one of the following issues
- I am seeing errors during installation or download.
- The interceptor is disconnected.
- I am having trouble intercepting cookies.
- Make sure you are using Google Chrome. This is the only browser compatible with the Interceptor.
- Make sure Google Chrome is up and running.
- If you are experiencing installation or download issues, refer to the troubleshooting section of the Postman Interceptor documentation of the Learning Center.
- If you are unable to use the interceptor after successfully completing the installation, check if all the dependencies are installed properly.
If the options above didn’t help, follow the steps below to remove all the Interceptor dependencies and retry the installation.
- Open Postman and head to View > Developer > Show DevTools (Current View)
- Enter pm.interceptorInstaller.reset() to remove all present Interceptor dependencies.
- Restart Postman, Chrome and try out the installation steps again.
If you are still experiencing issues after trying the options above, please submit a support request with the following information, so we can investigate further:
- The Interceptor bridge logs are located in the following location:
- macOS: $HOME/.postman/InterceptorBridge
- Linux: $HOME/.postman/InterceptorBridge
- Windows: %USERPROFILE%/.postman/InterceptorBridge
- A screenshot showing the interceptor connection status.
- Desktop app version (Gear icon > Settings > About) and the interceptor version.
- Your OS and version details.