If you want to change your password, you can reset it in your Account Settings.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it on the Postman trouble signing in page.
Steps to reset your password from the trouble signing in page
- Go to the Trouble Signing In page
- Enter your email, check the reCAPTCHA for verification and click on Submit. We will email you a link to reset your password.
- Open the link in the email to set a new password.
- If you don’t see the email coming into your inbox, check your spam folder.
- If you don’t see it in your spam folder, whitelist email@example.com in your email client, or domain policy. Then, try to reset your password again.