When working with APIs, you'll often have to work with different setups–local machine, development server, production API, etc. Environments allow you to customize requests by using variables so that you can switch between different setups without changing your requests.
Articles in this section
- How do I recover my archived collections?
- How to resolve the Could not open Postman error?
- How do I use my Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment with Newman?
- Can I add cookies for a domain that isn't present in the cookie manager?
- My Google account has two-factor authentication enabled, and I'm not able to 'Signin with Google' from the Postman app
- Troubleshooting updates from Postman v7 to Postman v8
- Why do I get browser not supported when trying to use Postman on Web?
- Unable to use Postman on Web
- Unable to log into application using Google Authentication?
- How to restore a collection that I removed?