No, although the Cookie Manager is handy, you can also add/edit cookies by using the Set-Cookie header.
Articles in this section
- How do I recover my archived collections?
- How to resolve the Could not open Postman error?
- How do I use my Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment with Newman?
- Can I add cookies for a domain that isn't present in the cookie manager?
- My Google account has two-factor authentication enabled, and I'm not able to 'Signin with Google' from the Postman app
- Troubleshooting updates from Postman v7 to Postman v8
- Why do I get browser not supported when trying to use Postman on Web?
- Unable to use Postman on Web
- Unable to log into application using Google Authentication?
- How to restore a collection that I removed?